We do not provide the Stuffing.
It is much cheaper for you to purchase your own fluff.
Why pay $3.00 to $6.00 more per EACH animal kit that include the stuffing when you can
buy it yourself for less then $1.00 per animal.
You can purchase Fiberfill at Walmart, JoAnn's and craft stores.
Fluff is also known as Stuffing, Poly Fill, Poly-Fil, Fiber Fill, Polyester Fiberfill.
Polyester Fiberfill is an affordable option, and is recommended for stuffing animals. Fiberfill is non-allergenic, and resistant to mildew. It is machine washable, but can bunch up when laundered
8" animals will need 2-3 oz of fluff.
16" animals will need 5-6 oz of fluff.
The amount needed will depend on how soft or firm you prefer.
1. Take small balls of stuffing and work them though the opening in the belly all the way to the tips of the arms (one at a time.)
You may need to use something (an unsharpened pencil, wooden spoon handle or a plastic ruler) to help you get the stuffing all the way to the end.
2. Continue using small amounts of stuffing to fill the arms. Your animal should be soft and squishy. Do not overstuff.
3. Use the same procedure to fill the legs (first filling the feet)
4. Next fill the head if needed.
5. Once the arms, legs, and head are stuffed to your liking you can stuff the body. Remember, your animal should be soft and squishy. Overstuffed animals can become damaged if the seams are stressed.
Simply close the zipper or zip tie. The zipper will lock into place if you remove the string. (optional)
Your new friend is ready to be loved !