Please do NOT add this item too the cart, but do feel Free too print these instructions if you like !!
1. Take small balls of stuffing and work them though the opening in the belly all the way to the tips of the arms (one at a time.) You may need to use something (an unsharpened pencil, wooden spoon handle or a plastic ruler) to help you get the stuffing all the way to the end. Be careful to keep the strings for closing your animal on the outside.
2. Continue using relatively small amounts of stuffing to fill the arms. Your animal should be soft and squishy. Do not overstuff.
3. Use the same procedure to fill the legs (first filling the foot, etc.)
4. Next fill the head. You can use larger handfuls of stuffing or stuff the belly and then move the stuffing to the head.
5. Once the arms, legs, and head are stuffed to your liking you can stuff the body. Remember, your animal should be soft and squishy. Overstuffed animals can become damaged if the seams are stressed.
Zipper close plush : simply close the zipper all the way, then cut and remove the attached string. The zipper will lock into place.
Enjoy the new friend you have made! Your new friend is ready to be loved, dressed and played with.
** Please do NOT add this item too the cart, but do feel Free too print these instructions if you like !!